Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My fav Lotion Ever


Last time I went to Walgreen's, I bought a bottle of Jergens Lotion since my old one is almost gone. I'm picky about lotions, because it has to be just right for me to make up my mind to use it. I have used Jergens Skin Smoothing lotion products for a while now and I love it. I bet that everyone wants their skin to feel good, healthy, and comfortable just like me rightt? Our skin protects our bodies from the elements, but what can we do to protect our skin from the elements? Moisturizer! This moisturizer makes your skin look, soft, smooth, sheen, healthy and radiant. It doesn't only get the top but it seems to make your skin look good deep down. My skin feels so much better after using this white, creamy lotion. The lotion is the exact right consistency too...not too thin or too thick. It doesn't feel greasy at all either and it absorbs quickly.

I highly recommend the Jergens lotion for anyone who wants healthier, happier, hydrated Skin. Jergens products has variety of lotions but my favorite one is the Skin Smoothing.

0 comments:

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*