Monday, February 16, 2009

I want one!


Hi guys how's your valentine's? mine was great! Oh well...It's been a few days since I last posted. I have been lazy this past few days. Today was fun although the weather is nasty outside. It's been raining here for a week now. Anyway i went to my friend's house today. We had lunched and had a little chit chat. She told me about her new Chi 1 True Ceramic Hair Straightener. Oh man! she was talking about the whole time and she really like it. She have tried so many flat irons but i think this one her my favorite now.

I been wanted to buy hair straightener but i'd like something that worked better bec I always have Frizzy, dry, and damaged hair. So I guess I should buy this Hair Straightener. It gets very hot quickly and is safe to use as far as I can see. Its kinda pricey, it's still a great product and totally worth the price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats Usefull
Balean Blog>

nicegirl3007 said...

i already have a straighter but i would like to get that one it

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*