Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Apricot Scrub


Apricot Scrub is the perfect texture to scrubs away dull skin. I used to buy St Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating and I love it because it scrubs away my dead skin that Gives me a Fresh Feeling! It easy to rinse off and makes my face feel really smooth every time i wash it. Invigorating scrub is really works for me. I just can't handle the fragrance so I use this twice a week. I guess it's not that bad, i just don't like the smell of apricot but still it's awesome. This product really improved the texture and quality of my skin.

If you want your dry skin to be looking healthy and vibrant then you should try this.

I wouldn't recommend Invigorating scrub to those people with severe acne or sensitive skin bec it may irritate pimples. So don't scrub it too hard or too long.

1 comments:

Jane said...

St Ives is really brand. I use the expoliant . It works

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*