Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mexican food is the best




You Are Mexican Food



Spicy yet dependable.

You pull punches, but people still love you.



I like Mexican foods as long as it's hot and spicy and I love chips and salsa more than anything else haha...I also like the enchiladas, tacos and more... I used to hate This foods when i first got here but now Mexican foods is one my favorite. I just like the rich flavors in Mexican food I think it's a little less fattening. But watch out if you pregnant because eating high in fat is might be harmful to your body and the baby. Maybe that's why some people said that Mexican food is not good for pregnant women. I think there's only one thing we need to worry about Mexican food are the FATS and the cuisine and not really healthy. But still I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD and nothing can change that ha ha...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi friend! i already added u..thanks =)

by the way, this is my link,, http://xxx-world-xxx.blogspot.com

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*