Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Lovin It...

Speaking of makeup...last year i have received a set of Bare Escentuals as birthday present. I only wear make up occasionally unlike my sister who loves to wear make up, she don't like going out with out makeup on. Makeup is one if her addiction he he....She always wants her skin to stay healthy and beautiful. My sister is my make up artist and my hair stylist as well. She knows to use make up in many different styles and very picky when it comes to quality hmmm... Im Thinking of getting her one of Bare Escentuals products? what do you think? She might like it. Bare Escentuals it's a good product for her skin. They has Bare Minerals foundation, that can brightens your skin. This really is a great value, and it's good for you! I think she'll be happy overall with this product. Makeup always enhances the beauty of a women.

I really love it! I recommend it to everyone!

1 comments:

KHAI said...

Hi sis! I love make-up too:) Yes, I think it's a good idea to get your sister that make-up:)

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*