Monday, May 4, 2009

Electric Toothbrush - A Good Step to Take in Dental Care


Well...I grew up brushing with manual toothbrushes that's why I was glad when I received a Sonicare Electric Toothbrush as a gift last year. As I remember the toothbrush comes in a box with the electric toothbrush body; charging stand; one toothbrush head; a plastic stand for two toothbrush heads; and a plastic travel case. Also included was an instruction manual. I think the first time I used the toothbrush, I let it charge for several hours. The toothbrush also has a feature to ease you into using it. The first 14 times you use the toothbrush, it oscillates at a slower pace than its usual speed, and gradually becomes faster. This helps to acclimate sensitive gums to using an electric toothbrush. The toothbrush beeps twice when you turn it on to let you know this feature is activated. After the first 14 uses, the feature automatically de-activates. The clean from this brush is more like the clean from using a manual toothbrush. This brush definitely does the job, and I appreciate that it is gentle on my gums. I look forward to being able to travel with it, as well.


The best features of this toothbrush include:

  • It automatically shuts off after 2 minutes to encourage brushing for the correct length of time.
  • It is light and easy to travel with, especially with the included case. The brush also stays charged for at least 24 hours off its base.
  • It is attractive sitting on a sink or counter.

If your looking to purchase an electric toothbrush and don't know anything about them. I would highly recommend this Sonicare brush. It creates ultra sonic type vibrations which really removes debris around the teeth and under the gums.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am trying to find a good electric actuator.

Robbie said...

Well it nice but seek advice from an expert Complete Health Dentistry there are bristles that are good for your gums and teeth there are some that made too hard for you too so before purchasing one ask your doctor.

Jenifer Chery said...

How about letting my toothbrush sleep on my bed and I go sleep on the floor? We need to know how to care my teeth - you can go Summervill Dental And know more
by the way Thanks a lot for your sharing this informative article.

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*