Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Tony Little's Gazelle Edge



I saw Tony Little's Gazelle Edge in the yard sale on our way home from the airport last Sunday. And when I saw this machine in yard sale oh man I was really excited. It was in good condition so hubby got it for me for $17 good deal huh! I didn't come with video but this is a simple machine and pretty easy to figure out. I'm really impressed with the Gazelle Edge. It will get your body moving and perhaps even tone it up. For me this is one of the best workout machines because this equipment is advertised as one that “burns more calories and tones more body muscle.

Tony Little's Gazelle Edge are told to gives you both an aerobic workout and resistance training in one easy, low impact workout. Patented dual action split suspension provides complete range of motion and freedom of movement. Unsurpassed range of motion lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops. The maximum user weight is 250 pounds.

1 comments:

Older Momma said...

I have one of those machines and love it much more than I ever did the treadmill! Oh yeah...and I wanted to tell you that I think you have beautiful hair!!

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*