Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Healthguru.com

My husband and I has finally decided to start a family and after the initial excitement a little fear came in the picture, I just didn't want to do anything that would hinder me getting pregnant, there is so many old wives tales on the best way to get pregnant, and once I was how I should conduct myself, the advice was vast and varied from person to person, it just seemed like everyone had a different opinion so I searched the web and came across healthguru.com, and all I can say is wow its was the perfect place to answer all my questions and put my fears to rest because believe me I had tons of questions. Healthguru.com let me know what I should or what I shouldn't do and answered my main question witch was when was the best time to conceive, and even answered a few questions I never thought of, like can I sleep on my stomach, and how long morning sickness last and what I can do to make morning sickness better, and it really helped a friend of mine who has been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now, like how to increase your fertility.

So if your thinking about getting pregnant or already are and have some questions or need advice check out healthguru.com I'm sure they will answer all your questions and ease any fears you might have. The website is really helpful and very informative about pregnancy.

1 comments:

TWEETY said...

hey I love your blog and you should add it to So Tight! Topsites.
http://sotight.gotop100.com/
http://sotight.gotop100.com/
http://sotight.gotop100.com/

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*