Monday, February 2, 2009

Sauna, So Healthy!

I recently went to a gym with a friend using a guest pass and after the work out we got in the infrared saunas. I couldn't believe how good I felt afterwards I don't remember how long I was in there but its so relaxing. I started talking to my friend about getting one for my house. First thing I did was to see what kind of saunas this was because i had no clue about them. I found out it was a Far Infrared Sauna. It penetrates the body and deep heating really helps the muscles and doesn't effect the heart. I found out that perspiration remove toxins from the body. I guess that's why I felt so good afterwards.

Anyway, back to getting one for my house when I got home I looked online and came across westcoastsaunas. The prices vary, I went ahead and got the Newport. It was a little higher end one, it was around $2,500. You can get one for under $2000 and it's worth every penny. I have a very busy lifestyle and having infrared sauna at home is such a luxury. I use it 3 to 4 times a week. Its one of my favorite purchases that I got for my self and my hubby. It's nice to have some quiet time to ourselves and listen to some good music with the DVD player. We really love our new sauna, everyone should get one.

3 comments:

eye lift guide said...

If you are taking care of yourself love and joy in your body will love you back. If you cuddle with dignity, to find other suitable cosmetic products.

mole removal said...

It can also be sacrificing the ability to spray hot water, and one is whether it is really healthy for themselves to reveal that this type of direct radiation, or how such an experience is fun, compared to a traditional sauna.

Natural Heart Cure said...

I have bookmarked this link

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*