Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ensure - Shake


Hello guys! how ya doing? It's been a few days since I last posted. I have been busy lately. Today not much going on here...Same as usual I'm staying home with my hubby. Anyhow my friend was recently hit with the flu. So today while my hubby and I was at the Pharmacy I bought some Ensure Shakes. Since she don't have appetite to eat at all, maybe I could get her to drink the calories, and vitamins that he needed. I got her some Ensure Strawberries and Cream Shake. I figured out this shake must be good for her. Ensure is also good if your not getting enough calories or nutrition through eating. It comes in an 8 oz container. Its kinda expensive, but worth it if they are needed. The shakes are full of vitamins and minerals and they also have a decent fat percentage. So if you want to maintain your weight, gain weight, or get some extra added nutrition try this Ensure Shake.

The shake provides 250 calories, and half of that is from fat. The total grams of fat are 6 grams, saturated fat 1 gram, Polyunsaturated Fat 3 grams, Monounsaturated Fat 2 grams. The shakes also have Cholesterol 5 mg. Potassium 390 mg, total carb. 40 grams, Dietery Fiber 1 gram, sugars 22 grams, Protein 9 grams. Sodium 190 mg.

To all my friends here...thanks so much for visiting my site!

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*