Thursday, January 22, 2009

PedEgg for ugly feet


Just want to share what my mother in-law gave me. It's a Pink PedEgg Foot exfoliating tool. I don't think i need it lolz. Anyway she have two so she gave me the pink one. She used the rough side for removing her calluses then the fine side is for smoothing and massaging feet. She really like it. PedEgg product is really great if you have ugly feet or having problems with your dry or calloused feet. Callus ca be painful or get worse that's why it really needs to be taken care of.

1 comments:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

I am a guy and I have a PedEgg. I think it's really neat and works well. Now I feel more confident about going barefoot. What I really need is a nice pair of sandals.

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*