Friday, January 30, 2009

It's A Wonderful Perfume


Back when I was in Philippines every time my husband come to see me he always bring me a gifts and one of those gifts is Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret . I really love this perfume and body lotion. Great smell and it last longer. I bet you would like this perfume as long you like floral smell. It's pretty pricey though but you won't be disappointed. The reason i really like this product is because it is not over powering unlike the other. I have purchased this a few times in the past and always love it.

Wearing perfume is nice because it will makes you feel young, pretty and good about your self. I'm sure you don't want to go outside stinking ha ha ha....It's always nice to be smell good and get compliments about my scents.

Usually there's only a few brand that I really like because some of it is really strong that it gives me upset stomach, headache and make me feel dizzy. I really hate those people who have a heavy perfume. We need to choose the right perfume because we're putting chemicals on our skin and breathing them all day long. If the perfume that your using is not good then it can't be
helpful for you health. And also make sure that you don't have any allergy reactions due some oil and fragrance.

1 comments:

MARIKIT said...

what's the name of the perfume again?

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*