Saturday, January 17, 2009

Artifical or Acrylic Nails Rocks!


Artificial Nails are very pretty. I have tried them once back in California and it looks awesome on my nails. Besides blogging, chatting all I think is rocking my nails out. I love putting stuffs in my nails and decorate with different blingie in it. Artificial nails can buy in lots of stores like walmart, salon and malls. It comes with lil glue and You can have them at any length and at any color. I think every girls would love to try this. Some people use the Acrylic Nails, it is fake nails that can be glued into the real nails. I don't really like the idea. I prefer the Artificial nails. It's a lot easier and more comfy but some girls likes it better than artificial because it make them feel pretty and very feminine. Acrylic nails i's too much of a hassle for me.

How about you? Which one one do you prefer?

1 comments:

Bellacures said...

Wow that is awesome!I I just love fashion nails and I love this post! I'm sure you'll like this too. Bellacures Nail Salon is offering a $15 coupon for liking them on Facebook. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/Bellacures?sk=app_174961479209942

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*