Monday, January 26, 2009

Shop.com Check it out!

I been doing a lot of shopping lately. My sister and I like to shop for our nieces and prepare packages and send them home. We do it because it is much of a fun surprise when they get on the web cam and open the box for us to watch them. We get to see them take them out, their big smiles and how cute they look when they try on the clothes. We are always looking for great bargains because clothes aren’t cheap and we like to give them brand names so they are just as cool as all the other kids.

Recently a friend of mine told me about Shop.com. I went to visit the site and I was really amazed. This website has more than I expected. I usually go to other websites but Shop.com is a really great online shopping site and I love it. It has good deals and it's very convenient. For instance, I found this cute Cottage Bed Tent on their site and it was only $68.99 we saved $13.00. You should have seen them playing in the tent. I’ll have to post those pics soon. I really do recommend this site and not just for kids clothes. They have electronics, furniture, and house wares. The time to go there is now because they are having an awesome clearance sale. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping is always FUN.
Good Luck with dat=D Hope u`ll find a good stuffs to send home;))haha!!
Nyweis i've visited the shop.com and it's really a great site to shop, thanks for sharing :xd

Anonymous said...

That is really a great online shopping site. I too love it..

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*