Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm not a Raisin person




You Are Raisin Bran



You are the type of person who wants in all in life...

And to the surprise of some, you usually do have it all.



If something only serves one purpose, it's of no use to you.

While people may assume you are greedy, you really are just seeking balance.



Unsurprisingly, you want your breakfast to be both healthy and tasty.

Like with all things, you won't settle for anything but the best.


Wow... I like to eat cereal but not The Raisin Bran because I hate raisin lolz... Hubby and I love lucky charms and Grape Nuts with sugar that's actually what we eat! And that's my hubby's favorite. Before bed time we always have bowl of lucky charms not very healthy though, but hey...it really tasted good. Any cereal with a low sugar and higher fiber is great. A good cereal has several qualities which help our bodies.

1 comments:

Eyden said...

Hey. You have an awesome blog here. Would you like to collaborate? My blog is howtofallasleepeasily.com

I expect that it will have 1,000 views a day in the next 3 or so months. I would love for your site to be apart of it.

Just let me know. My email is ttomp13@gmail.com

You have great stuff. Keep up the great work.

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*