Friday, December 19, 2008

Make Eyes Look Bigger

I know lots of the girls out there are crazy about contact lenses. I always want to try it but I'm scared that I might poke my eyes or something. My friends got them because they want their eyes to get bigger, how weird? Lols! Well there is some tips and tricks on how to make your eyes big without wearing contact lens. It's actually about shading and shaping. Shading and highlighting work to enhance your eye shape, by balancing the use of light and dark colors you wear with the rest of your makeup, you can give the illusion of having bigger eyes! The main trick for small eyes is to focus on keeping your eye open ? so not too much eye makeup, and go easy on colors that are too dark, as both of these will close the eye, making it look smaller.

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*