Friday, November 7, 2008

Watermelon Toner For Dry Skin

Watermelon is an amazing fruit which can do wonders for your skin. I don’t like to eat Watermelon but I definitely can’t afford to ignore its amazing properties for healthy skin. So I use it sometimes when I feel my skin needs a natural moisturizer as well as a toner. Watermelon improves skin elasticity and firmness, hydrates your skin, keeps it cool and fresh and gives you a glowing skin. So why not compromise a bit?

You can include it in your daily diet and see a great result. That doesn’t apply to me so I use this Watermelon Toner sometimes.

You just need 2 ingredients for this recipe:
6 Tbsp Fresh Watermelon Juice
1 Tbsp Honey

Mix Watermelon and honey and apply on your face and neck. Rinse off after 15 minutes.

0 comments:

 
© 2008 NaturalBeautynHealth. All Rights Reserved-Powered by: blogspot.com*